Winter Cornhole League
Welcome to the 1st annual 53 North winter cornhole league! The idea is to have some fun (and a few drinks) on some Friday evenings throughout the winter. None of the dates conflict with the girls high school basketball schedule or the boys 5th – 7th grade travel basketball tournament games.
If, after seeing the dates and reading the information below, you’d like to play please fill out the registration at the bottom of this page. We’ll take the first 10 teams to register.
1) Teams will consist of 2 players – subs are allowed during the regular season but not the playoffs. I will have a list of players who have agreed to be subs. If you cannot make it to a week, you can bring your own sub or let me know and I’ll grab one from the Sub List. If you’d like to be on the Sub List please shoot me a email or text.
2) Teams do not need to be “couples”. They don’t even need to be co-ed. Keep in mind, however, if you aren’t partnered with your significant other, one of you could be playing at 7:00 and the other at 8:30 on any given night.
2) Entry fee of $20.00 per team
3) Limited to the first 10 teams to fill out entry form (below)
4) 5 week Regular Season & 1 week of playoffs – all on Friday evenings between 7:00 – 9:00. Teams will play 2 matches each
week during the regular season. Playoffs will be a single elimination bracket with seeding determined by regular season
Dates are as follows:
Regular Season : 11/18, 12/2, 1/6, 1/20, 2/3
Playoffs : 2/17
Best 2 out of 3.
Games 1 & 2 = First team to score 21 points exactly wins (If you go over 21, your team goes back down to 15).
Game 3 (if necessary) = First team to reach 21 points or more wins. No bust rule. If both teams reach 21 points, the team with more points wins.